Friday, February 18, 2011

Janna and the World of Wonderful Shoes


It is hard for me to be sure at this time in my life where I belong geographically and/or emotionally, but one thing I can be certain of is the fact that I belong in wonderful shoes! With an 11 wide shoe size, thick calves, a tiny budget, and a penchant for the bright and unusually obnoxious, I have a lot of difficulty finding agreeable footwear. Everything is either too tight or too loose or too boring or too sporty! In my dreams, however, I walk in forests of De Stijl flats, breakfast-themed high tops, and kitten heels (adorned with actual kittens!) and every shoe fits me better than Cinderella’s glass slipper.

[All of the shoes included in this piece are based on real shoes from various designers who are not me. You can see the real ones here, in a collection I’ve compiled on the fashion site Polyvore]

No comments:

Post a Comment